Looking to take your climbing to the next level?
For those comfortably climbing 5b-6b and wanting to improve their climbing
Running Weekly on a Tuesday night from 8pm to 9pm
Ready to take your climbing to the next level? Our coaching courses are a great place to start. Whether you aren’t sure what to do next, have hit a plateau in your climbing or are just ready to push your grade, we’ve got you covered. Led by our instructors, these coaching courses will help you to achieve your climbing goals.
For those comfortably climbing 5a-6b and wanting to improve their climbing. This course aims to develop your technique, gain confidence and learn the language of climbing.
Book on now.
Cost does not include the entry fee to the climbing wall which is payable to Wolf Mountain upon entry.
Who’s it for?
Anyone who wants to improve their rock climbing.
Some of the things we may work on:
- Climbing efficiency
- Footwork skills
- Types of grips
- Clipping technique
- Movement Skills
- Flagging (passive and active)
- Matching and swapping techniques
- Plus plenty more…
How to book
- Select a date in the book now box on this page and press book now.
- Select the number of places you want to book
- Press “Apply Promo Code” if you have any discount codes
- Press continue when done and fill out the booking details.
- Once the form is completed and payment has been made your place will be reserved and you’ll receive an email receipt.
During the process, you’ll also be able to add details for other people in your party (for group bookings applicable)
- Wolf Mountain Activity Centre, Paget Road, Wolverhampton, WV6 0DU
We normally meet at 8pm in reception and have a quick chat before we head downstairs to the wall.
Start time: 08:00pm – Finish time: 21:00
We provide all the specialist equipment such as ropes, harnesses and helmets.
What to wear?
We will be indoors but you will want a few layers to be comfortable.
Generally, wearing a few layers will give you the most flexibility and help you to stay warm. A T-shirt with a warm fleece layer will keep you warm or maybe a warm down jacket on really cold days.
In winter Hats are also a good idea too. Hats with bobbles won’t fit under the helmets but beanie-style ones will.
Jogging bottoms, leggings, and yoga pants are all good to wear on your lower half. You want to maintain flexibility and range of motion so Jeans are out.
Don’t wear anything too valuable either as the rock holds are rough and can damage clothes.
- A qualified instructor
We can provide the following if booked in advance
- Helmet and a harness
- Travel to the venue
- Wolf Mountain entry fee
- Parking charges (where applicable)
- Food and Drink
- Anything else not stated in the included session