Become a Podcast Guest
We’re always on the look out for new and interesting podcast guests to talk about their mountain life. The show’s aim is to bring together people who live, work and play in the mountains of the UK and beyond.
If you have a connection to the upland environment, a mountainous tale or a business project involving the mountains then we welcome your application to be on the show.
We’d love to hear from people who:
- Live and work in the mountains of the UK – Stories of successes and challenges
- Are involved in projects to protect and/or repair the upland environment
- Have an interesting business project or business success to share
- Undertaken a physical challenge in mountainous terrain
- Been the first person to complete a challenge, bag a significant PB or a FTK
- Have overcome adversity in the mountains and wild places of the UK
- Community, environmental and rewilding projects
- Overseas trips & expeditions
While the focus is on mountainous areas of the UK I’m also interested in stories from the moors, lowlands and remote costal areas that fit within the theme. i.e. coasteering, sea cliff climbing, costal and long distant paths.
To apply use the embedded version below or use this direct link.
If the form isn’t working or you have problems with it then please contact us